2 lbs Carrots, chopped up
1/2 cup Melted Butter
1/3 cup sugar
3 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3 Eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place the chopped up carrots into a steamer and steam them until they are soft.
- Drain the carrots and mash them up.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Place into a 2-qt casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot; can be enjoyed cold as well.
I've made this and substituted margarine for the butter, and egg whites for the whole eggs. I thought it tasted great both ways :)